Hi, I’m so excited to say that I was nominated for the Liebstar award by the lovely Leah from Blame Not My Thoughts
here are the rules:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
on to the questions!
1. What was the last book you read?
I’ve just finished reading the Carrie Dairies. I’ve read this book twice in two different languages and I’ve seen the show so you can say I’m a little bit obsessed with Carrie Bradshaw.
2. If you could go to any country right now, which would it be?
That’s a hard one because I like traveling and I want to visit many places. But I guess it would be Italy. I think there are so many places to visit in Italy.
3. What was the best day of your life?
I’ve had many good days but I guess the best one is yet to come.
4. Who is the person you’ve learnt the most from?
Grandma. when i was a kid, I used to spend the most of the time at grandma’s house. I’ve learned so many things from her, including my love for reading and writing. I guess if I hadn’t known her I’d not have been the same person now. Miss you grandma.
5. If you had to marry a fictional character, either from a film, tv show or book, who would it be?
Hmm I haven’t thought of it before, but I guess he would be Bash from reign (Torrance Coombs). I’m not really sure if he’s a fictional character, since the show is based on historical facts. But I’ve made my researches and the real Francis II didn’t have any brother who’s name was Sebastian so I guess they just made up Sebastian’s character.
6. Where do you feel most at home?
Nature. i feel most at home when i’m surrounded by trees and water.
7. What possession means the most to you?
On my 14th birthday I got from my best friend a necklace with a little cross and since then it’s been my favorite accessories item and I wear it almost everyday.
8. What is the most inspiring thing you’ve seen?
once I was scrolling through YouTube when I came across a video named “world’s ugliest woman”. I clicked on that video, just out of curiosity and since then I’ve become obsessed with Lizzie Velasquez and her strong character.
9. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fruits. I love fruits and if I have to choose a particular fruit I guess it would be apples.
10. If you had to hide a giraffe, where would you hide it?
If it was a baby giraffe then I think under my bed and if it was an old one then I’d hide it in the force near our house where I usually go for a run. I think I’d paint it green just for a little camouflage.
11.If you could live in any era, which would it be?
The middle ages. I’ve always loved reading about the middle ages and especially about the Tudors. i have no idea why i’m so fascinated by the Tudors. and now thanks to “reign”, i’m just a little bit crazier about the middle ages.
And my questions are:
1. what are three words you would use to describe yourself?
2. Would you rather be a mermaid or a unicorn?
3. What was your favorite movie/book as a kid?
4. If you could learn a new language, which one would it be?
5. Sun or Rain?
6. What is your zodiac sign? And do you really believe in horoscopes?
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
8. What do you enjoy the most, watching movies or reading books?
9. What are three things in your life that you can’t live without?
10. Would you rather be alone or with someone who you don’t really love?
11. What is/are, according to you, the most annoying personality traits?
This post took me hours! Ok, not really, but i guess it took me longer than expected. But it was fun 🙂